-
November 5th, 2004, 02:29 PM
#1831
Senior Hostboard Member
Can I come too?? Oh well, I'll go to Athkatla then. Or maybe to Umar Hills.
-
November 5th, 2004, 06:49 PM
#1832
Senior Hostboard Member
Siberia is teh best! Ummm, nope, America.
-
November 5th, 2004, 06:51 PM
#1833
Inactive Member
lvl 64 assasin, yay!! and i been selling cyfars so much im almost at 900k XD and i have 150 cyfars i havent sold yet, im waiting for right price to come along, anyway, il have my wind damascus in no time, then i get 4 slot main gauche and double drainliar it, blammo i pwn mermen and go to lvl4 bayalan MWUAHAHAHAHA! XD
until then its all High Orc slapping for now >_>
-
November 6th, 2004, 12:39 AM
#1834
Senior Hostboard Member
Dark Chronicle, 5 hours in. Im never going to beat this before Halo 2.
-
November 6th, 2004, 06:19 AM
#1835
Senior Hostboard Member
Casting a few spells in Athkatla. (BG2)
-
November 7th, 2004, 11:34 PM
#1836
Senior Hostboard Member
Dark Chronicle. 10 hours in. Im never going to beat this before Halo 2.
-
November 8th, 2004, 01:15 AM
#1837
Inactive Member
San Andreas is awesome. I also picked up Men of Valor but haven't had much time for it. I hope to beat San Andreas by the end of the month.
-
November 8th, 2004, 01:48 AM
#1838
Senior Hostboard Member
I think San Andreas will be put on hold for a while...
-
November 8th, 2004, 02:22 AM
#1839
Inactive Member
Star Ocean 3
Jedi Outcast
WC3
iRO
Switcehd to Mirage/Nel/Maria for now, might switch Nel out for Albel though.
-
November 8th, 2004, 05:08 AM
#1840
Inactive Member
lol, I love Outcast for online. Single player's blah, like any other FPS.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks